Friday, April 15, 2011

My Day In Photos

This was actually my Sunday. I spent the day with the whole family at my aunt's house. We were celebrating the March and April birthdays in the family, as well as visiting with my aunt who is here from Alabama for my cousin, who is currently going through chemotherapy (as I explained in my Video Sunday post).

Photobucket

We had a potluck dinner with strawberry shortcake for dessert. Here's some of my family chatting at the table.

Photobucket

After dinner, we had some fun with my camera. My mom and I.

Photobucket

Gotta love goofy photos! :)

Photobucket

We got a little carried away with the freaky faces. My camera is full of them! My brother, Stefan, and I.

Photobucket

We shared some videos on Youtube. My mom, and cousins Iain and Mark.

Photobucket

My Cousin Katie, Dad, and Aunt Stefanie.

Photobucket

My two younger brothers, Stefan and Austin.

Photobucket

Met my new cousin, Viola, for the first time. She was born on March 7th.

Photobucket

My baby cousin, Avery.

Photobucket

I told him to smile and this is the face he gave me. Haha.



He then showed us his new dance moves. Haha.

Photobucket

Then all thirty or so of us piled into the living room and chatted and watched tv (Tosh.0) before parting our separate ways and going home.


XOXO,
Courtney

2 comments:

Amber said...

Viola is so adorable.

The Cat Hag said...

You and your mom are so beautiful.

And how cute is Avery?!


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails