Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Inspiration - Photo Favorites

R.E.M.

Summer evening walk
Maria

6
Junio desde Octubre
the world at your feet

I can't wait for the weather to get warmer and sunnier! Yesterday was sunnyish, the first sunny day in a LONG time...and I had to work until the sun had already set. I'm so ready to get some gorgeous shots without freezing to death!
New goal of mine = saving up for a SLR camera. We'll see how this goes! I'm terrible at saving.

XOXO,
Courtney


Photo credits: Photos were taken from Flickr. Each photo belongs to its rightful owner.
Click the photo to be directed to the owner's Flickr page.

2 comments:

Taylor said...

thank you for showing these pictures. it definetly reminds me of the warm weather and sunshine that will be coming after these annoying and cold winter months. about 2 months until spring weather!

Emma said...

all these photos are really beautiful and interesting xo

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails