Thursday, March 24, 2011

I Wear My Sunglasses at Night

IMG_6658
IMG_6722
IMG_6667
I Wear My Sunglasses at Night II
I Wear My Sunglasses at Night III
IMG_6712

Well, that's my first for night shoots! The pictures turned out alright. I wanted the photos to be overexposed and sort of old fashion looking. I do prefer daytime photos. Let me just say, it was creepy being out in the pitch black! I couldn't see anything and my backyard is frequently a playground for coyotes at night so...I was a bit freaked! Haha. After taking a photo, I was completely blinded. Which explains why I look weirdly proportioned in the full body picture, I didn't see that I needed to tilt the camera at a better angle! :D

I love the striped skirt; however, it is slightly too big. Usually small skirts from Forever 21 fit me perfectly, but it's about a size too big. I have been having to safety pin the waist out of laziness. I need to take it in somehow. It'll be a pain.
I also love these boots. They are a half a size too small, but I couldn't resist! The best shoes are always 8.5! And for $6?!? My toes go a little numb at the end of the day, but I handle it in the name of fashion!

XOXO,
Courtney

My outfit: 
Forever 21 cocoa cardigan $12
Forever 21 black cami tank $2
Wet Seal flower bib necklace $1.98
Forever 21 striped skirt $14
Forever 21 olive tights $3.50
Thrifted vintage brown boots $6
Black wayfarer clubmaster sunglasses from eBay $4

5 comments:

Emma said...

lovely skirt, the vertical stripes are cute

Unknown said...

oh i love your stripey skirt!! and those boots are awesome, they were such a great price!!

Laura said...

Cute outfit! Your stripey skirt and necklace are just so sweet.

Leia said...

Loving that striped skirt!

Leia

Sam said...

AWESOME necklace!!

http://samalamode.blogspot.com/

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails