Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Obsession: A Little Romance

I am in love. In love with pretty, tranquil, and vintage inspired photographs. Photographs with soft muted colors, warm filters, natural lighting, touches of fogginess or added pops of blurred color, and that feature serene models wearing lace, ruffles, florals, and stripes. They are my endless inspiration. My goal is to achieve such perfection with my photographs.

Pretty examples:

11
Kajsa Mohammar
mc 3
8
mc 8
10
mc 6

They remind me of summer and the complete peace I feel then.

XOXO,
Courtney

All photographs were taken from Flickr and belong to their rightful owner.
Click the picture to be directed to the owner's Flickr page.

6 comments:

Amber said...

i've seen that first photo before and it still blows me away.

Mariloé said...

these pictures are so amazing and beautiful!!!!

shall we follow each other (via google friends)? let me know =)
X
http://tumeretrouverasaparis.blogspot.com/

Jess said...

Love that first photo and the girl in the blue dress and sunhat!!!!

SomeoneLikeYou said...

Like you, I've been just head over heels for anything romantic, lace, and soft this spring... Goodness, these images make my heart flutter <3

Emma said...

what a beautiful shoot, really so romantic and lovely

Roxy Heart said...

Amazing photos! So beautiful!
Thanks for your lovely comment!
http://fashuhneestah.blogspot.com/

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails