Thursday, March 17, 2011

Rain, Rain, GO AWAY!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Anyone have any plans for today or tonight? I feel like a bad Irish, I will not be celebrating tonight. I'm a quarter Irish, but my family has never been one to celebrate today. I'm just broke and can't afford to go out! :/

Since this terrible weather hasn't let up, I'm stuck inside. It has actually gotten worse. Thundering so bad that I'll be sitting watching TV and I jump a couple inches in the air, haha. And the rain! My dog went outside today to go to the bathroom and came back so wet he looked like he just got out of the bath! :D

I haven't done an indoor shoot in over a year. I never know what to do with myself without a background behind me. I don't feel comfortable for some reason. I'm going to try and explore in my house for good places to take pictures. It'll be nice when it's summer and I can take photos outside everyday.

IMG_6511-2
IMG_6484-1
IMG_6533
IMG_6475-1

This navy blazer has got to be one of my best purchases. Thrift stores never let me down. I've had it about a year and I don't think I'll ever get tried of it or not find something I can pair it with.

Yes, the dress is the same dress I'm wearing in the blog header, but this is my first time having it in an outfit post. I just love it. I don't know why it took me so long to get something lace! Now I want everything lace! I can't wait to wear it in the summer, without tights!!

Thank you all for your comments, followings, and support!!

XOXO,
Courtney

My outfit: 
Forever 21 sandshell lace dress $24
Forever 21 Dark brown tights $3.50
Thrifted vintage navy blazer $6
Forever 21 black oxford wedges $15
Forever 21 leopard print belt $2.99
H&M bracelets (pack of 5) for $9
St. Jude protection bracelet from eBay $7.99

5 comments:

Amber said...

cute blazer. I have a hard time with indoor shoots too, i can never get the lighting right

Unknown said...

i love your blazer and those shoes are so adorable!!!

Emma said...

the photos look lovely, your dress is pretty, the belt adds an edge and i love your shoes. xo

Anonymous said...

thats a great outfit, very elegant and classic..
I love your style and your blog :)
X

Jess said...

That blazer is awesome! I can't believe you got it for $6!!!!!

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails