Friday, April 8, 2011

Obsession: Wayfarers

Just realize that.
77380006


1
Dog rocks
Cheetah

I've been obsessed with wayfarer sunglasses for years. They are all I will wear. I don't really know why. Maybe watching tons of old 80s movies (on repeat) in my teens had sometime to do with it? And The Lost Boys is my all time favorite movie, in which one of the main characters wears clubmaster wayfarers throughout the whole movie. That was probably it! :)

My love for wayfarers always grows stronger around springtime. They are permanently glued to my face in summer.

Now, let's get to the winner of the 50+ followers giveaway. I went through all your comments and fixed the entries, because some of you had entered twice within one comment. I then used a random number generator on Random.org.

THE WINNER IS...ISLABELL of a fine day for sailing! Congrats!!

Thanks for entering everyone! Next giveaway will be when we reach 100 followers! 20 more followers to go! :)

XOXO,
Courtney

Photo creds: Photos were taken from Flickr. Click the image to be directed to its source.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Love those glasses, I'm so glad it's the time of year for cute sunglasses!

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails